List Your Hidden Escape
Why List With Hidden Escapes
- To list with Hidden Escapes is FREE until 31 October 2021*
- With every successful booking, Hidden Escapes will pay 84% to your bank account and 16% commission remains with Hidden Escapes.
- Payments are done through a secure manual system until we integrate with a bookings system (to be added soon)
- World wide exposure on the internet
- FREE marketing on our social media platforms
- Best prices guaranteed
- We do the listing for you, sit back, relax and benefit.
- You will be linked to the guests via Hidden Escapes.
- % commission on confirmed successful bookings goes to Hidden Escapes
- No listing fees and no annual or monthly fees
- Cancellation policy:
- NO REFUND: If cancellation is done 14 days before the booking date
- 20% REFUND: if cancellation is done 15-31 days before the booking date
- 50% REFUND: if cancellation is done 32 days or more before the booking date
It is vital for your guests to have access to emergency numbers. Thus, when guests receive their booking confirmation sent to them, they will also receive contact numbers which will include local doctor, hospital/clinic, vet, mountain rescue or sea rescue and police station, should anything happen to them during their stay.
Steps To Listing Your Property
1 – When you are ready to list with us, please take note that we do need the following for security purposes to keep on file:
- Copy of Landlord’s ID
- Proof of physical address
2 – Please email email@example.com with the above documents
3 – We will then be in touch with the necessary details that we will require to list your escape
( Please note, if your property has multiple units, to have it listed on Hidden Escapes, must follow criteria of being secluded, off-the-grid, remote, private or in-the-bush. If your property contains multiple units, the units to be at least 70-100 meters apart or more from one another to have that Hidden Escape atmosphere. If multiple units are close to one another, and maybe 1 unit is far apart, by all means, we can list the one unit because of it being private/secluded.)